Monday, October 17, 2005

Gryphon Is Back!

NOTE: The Gryphon Astrology Blog has moved to
http://gryphonastrology.com/blog

Dear Readers,



I am so excited to be back to blogging and posting the Weekly Horary. My life has been through many wonderful changes recently, and only now have I settled into a routine. The good news is that I have been reading a great deal of fascinating astrological and philosophical material that I am eager to share with all of you. In the next few days, expect a new Weekly Horary and a new "food for thought" article. Thank you for all your support and emails!


Nina


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or, if you'd rather read comments written by actual humans... ;-)
Welcome back, Nina! Glad you're posting again.
Best wishes,
Christine in Mass.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Gryphon said...

Thanks, Christine! I appreciate your support very much. Sometimes, one feels like one is blogging into a void. I hope the articles live up to your expectations.
Best,
Nina

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home