Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Welcome to the Gryphon Astrology Blog

Welcome to the first and only Traditional Astrology blog on the web (that I've been able to find, anyway).

I'm your friendly host, Nina:


This blog will be used as a newsletter, containing some fragmental thoughts as well as more complete articles. To view the current Gryphon Astrology newsletter, click here:

The newsletter will not be available until the second week of August, so check back soon.

http://www.gryphonastrology.info/newsletter.pdf



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Nina - saw your link via therealastrology at yahoo. Good luck with your blog!

And thanks for your email to me a month ago re: your horary rates. When I come up with a good question (and straighten out some side issues with PayPal), I'll send it along.

best wishes,
Christine

9:31 AM  
Blogger Gryphon said...

Thanks, Christine. I appreciate your support. I love the idea of having a little astrology page where I can rant & rave, but constantly updating my webpage is just too laborious. This seems like a good solution.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home