Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Free Horary Questions Answered Here Weekly

Okay, folks, you wore me down (y'all know who you are). Thanks for your enthusiasm. Starting next week (Friday July 29th 2005), I will be answering free horaries on this blog, one per week, more if I can. If I find I get more than one question per week, which has been the case in the past with similar ventures of mine (there was this time I got 38 questions in two days. Wow.), I will just take them first come first served.

This week, I will do one published horary to get the ball rolling, and in the meantime, you can send along your questions to be published next week.

Again, much love to all of you.

PS: That's the one nice thing about an astrology blog. I don't have to sweat blood and have a conniption fit, whatever that is, to update my website every time I want to add something. Aaahhh. The lazy woman's Internet.

Categories: Free Weekly Horary Horoscope.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gryphon said...

Chikarella,

The website must not have reversed the Part of Fortune while all the others did (or the reverse of that). I don't really use Pluto, and I haven't found it terribly helpful, whether it's conjunct your PoF or not.

As a word of advice, forget the outer planets; they're always transiting this, that or the other in your natal chart, enough to be essentially meaningless.

Nina

7:13 AM  
Blogger Here2Wealth said...

You: Do you see marriage and riches in my future?
You: with a blonde or brunnette?
Libra
10/13/53
Maryann Borzillary Kaur

1:56 AM  
Blogger Here2Wealth said...

You: Do you see marriage and riches in my future?
You: with a blond or brunnette?

1:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home